Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Update coming SOON!

I'm now in Playa Venao, Panama.

I arrived here yesterday after 5 days of surf and travel through Costa Rica and then into Panama.  I've had loads happen, met some amazing people, caught some waves, and my next post will include some and/or all of the following:

100 kph bee stings, deep river crossings, the tide is high and not-so-good for motorcycle travel, rainy-season starts early, 'family-meetings' with myself thus changing plans, greasy dirt roads, challenges at the border into Panama, plowing through indigenous blockades, Eco Lodges, and my seared tuna... oh, and MORE pictures.

Lo siento, but the WiFi has been scarce (which has been great).  Tomorrow, I head into Panama City and will spend a few days there checking out the canal, working on my bike and updating my blog... stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment